Friday, June 12, 2009

Life is worth living!!!

As I relax here in my posh salon chair on this gorgeous Friday morning I sunny AZ......I think of six years ago one Friday afternoon on my lunch break (my then boyfriend) Michael showing up at my office in downtown Atlanta so handsome and adorable in his corporate suit and red bowtie to take me out on my 1 hour lunch break.

Today, that corporate suit hangs in my closet, along with all the others, where they have been retired for six years.

Michael found an amazing opportunity in Network Marketing which back in 2003 brought he and I both home to be our own boss and have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. I am grateful for his vision and his passion to be an amazing man and leader for me and our beautiful daughter, as well as, for others. I am so stoked to be on this path with you!

So, today for lunch.....the sky is the limit! I will scoot out of the salon and spend as much time as I like enjoying a great meal and afternoon with my amazing family. This is what freedom is all about!

You too deserve a life of freedom.

www.lesliehamburger.com


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment